Monday, April 8, 2013

McMullen Park

McMullen Park is actually an Aurora park, but it's close enough to Denver, and we went there enough times, that I'm going to include it in this project. Sometimes you pass through three cities just going across town, so it can be a little confusing what's a part of Denver or not. 

This is a tiny neighborhood park that the kids went to when we lived in the apartments near it. It's not really large enough for me to walk laps, so I didn't really do anything at this park. Madison and Cainen played here a lot. It has a playground and lots of trees that they had a lot of fun with. 

For a neighborhood park it's nice, but it's not something I'd go out of my way to go to. And because there wasn't anything for me to do, I'd rate it a 3 out of 5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment