Sunday, April 28, 2013

Burns DC Park

Cainen: This park was very creative. I liked the trees and the structures. I loved it and would recommend it. 

Cara: This park is in the shape of a triangle surrounded by three very busy streets. I never see anyone playing at this park, although the day we went there were some guys playing frisbee. I can't imagine anyone bringing their dogs or young kids because of the busy streets, but it is fun to at least go to once to see all the art structures they have built. It has some climbable trees which Cainen liked. There wasn't a playground at all but the kids still had fun climbing and playing on the art structures they had there. It's also a little difficult to get too, since you can only get to it on one side and have to be sure you're in the right lane to get to the small parking lot. I actually didn't even realize they had a parking lot until I really started looking. Cool to visit once I guess. 









No comments:

Post a Comment