Sunday, April 28, 2013

Cornerstone Park

Cara: Well, Cornerstone Park isn't a part of Denver Parks and Rec. When I looked it up I saw the cities of Englewood, Littleton, and Centennial. The actual address is Littleton, it looks like, but it's part of South Suburban Parks and Rec. But, it's a really awesome park. There are several parks on Belleview that are really great and I think are worth driving out of your way to go to. We'll be going back to see some of the other parks that are on the street, all clustered near Cornerstone Park.

Madison: Awesome park...plus I looked super goth in all these pics which is a plus! ^w^ Anyways, it had an awesome park with swings, curvy slides...stuff and I don't know...it had a big field I guess....and uh that's about it. :P








No comments:

Post a Comment