Sunday, April 5, 2015

Fred N. Thomas Memorial Park

This isn't too far from us so we came here to let Cainen play basketball while me and Madison ran a lap around. It's a nice park with a trail to walk/run, plenty of grass, basketball court, etc, but we had a bad experience here. While Cainen was playing basketball two kids approached him. He invited one to play with him. They were his age. This kid then threatened to beat Cainen up and steal his shoes. I saw Cainen crying and went over to the basketball court where the kid started walking away, but not without flipping me off and grabbing his crotch. The kids were both upset about this and couldn't believe a young boy would do that to an adult woman. I'm sure it's a fine park but I doubt we'll come here again.



No comments:

Post a Comment