Monday, June 16, 2014

Red Rocks

I heard recently that people will go to the Red Rocks Amphitheater and run up and down the stairs. It reminds me of the incline in Manitou Springs, which I was unable to do and only tried once! I thought it would be a good fitness goal for the summer to practice this and so have taken the kids several times. We have a goal of, as a family, to go up the stairs 100 times. We're at 52 right now, partly because Cainen loves doing this and can go up and down about ten times. Last time I did seven. We increase our goal every time we go. I would definitely recommend trying it out. It's a great atmosphere, great views even if you don't want to do the stairs. There are way more people here then I expected. Some people are amazingly fit! I find it inspiring and it pushes me to go one more time. There are also trails around here, which we have yet to explore. Bring plenty of water!








No comments:

Post a Comment