Sunday, January 12, 2014

Montclair Park

I might give this park a 5/5, but Cainen wanted to give it a 3/5, so I compromised. I don't know why I liked this park so much but I got a really good vibe from it. It's in a nice, quiet neighborhood. It's a medium sized park with a tennis court, playground, grassy area, Civic Center building, and a lot of really nice trees. I liked the landscaping a lot. There's a really nice building there, which I found was the Montclair Civic Building and it looks like you can rent out the space for gatherings. It has a kitchen and a large space for events, which seems really cool to me. If you're in the neighborhood definitely check it out. It's not the fanciest park we've been to, but there's something about it that feels really inviting.




Creepy duck!


No comments:

Post a Comment