Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cherry Creek Reservoir

I got a Cherry Creek Reservoir pass. I wanted to be able to explore the park without paying 9$ every time I wanted to go in. They have a swim beach, trails, and boating, among lots of other things which I have yet to explore. One thing I have noticed about the park is how flat it is. There's not really a place for you to hike around, more walking, running, biking. The swim beach is great and we've explored a couple of trails so far. Since we have a year pass I want to go so often that we know where everything is and the best places to go. We've already seen a coyote, prairie dogs, cranes, hawks, and other birds we can't name. We tried to go swimming but the water felt like it had ice cubes in it, but we'll definitely be coming back for that. Go at least once!








No comments:

Post a Comment