Monday, June 16, 2014

Central Park

I really love Central Park. The layout is really cool. It's a large, long strip of a park. It has an awesome playground, which my kids are a bit old for, but still. There are plenty of sidewalk space for Cainen to use his skateboard. We can walk around the entire park, there is a ton of grass space, and places to picnic and barbecue. I would definitely go to this park and we'll probably go again. This last time we went was exciting because we saw a snake! I don't know why this was super exciting for us, especially me and Mad, but we really loved it. Someone told us they were Bull Snakes, which are like Garden Snakes. Central Park is also right across the street from Westerly Creek Park, which is then also right across the street from Greenway Park. So there are definitely a lot of places to walk or run if you would like.









No comments:

Post a Comment